Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumPortaliGalleryKėrkoLatest imagesRegjistrohuidentifikimi
...:::Meny Kryesore:::...
 Home
 Portali
 Forum
 Lista e Antarve
 Galeria
 Lajmet Flash
 Profili
 FAQ
 Testi I Dashuris
favoritos.gif Media & Muzika
 Telivizionet Live
 Video Klipe
 Ruzulltatet Sportive
 Mp3 Falass
 Mp3 RAP
 Kerkesa Muzikore
 Melodi Per Celular
icon_community.gif Argėtim-Zbavitje
 Video Humoristike
 Luani Lojra
 Dezing
 Poezi
 Gediche
 Argėtime
 Albumi Fotografik
 Tema tė Ndryshme
som_downloads.gif Shkarkime & Links
King-Rap Tolbar
Programe
Shkarko Scripte
Chat Programs
 Kėrko nė Forum
 Liderėt e forumit
 Ndihmė
 Kėrko
Moti Momental

Permbajta e ksaj faqe kerkon flash player per instalim kliko mbi ket tekst.

Futu nė chat
Eminem - Soldier Chatzl10
Top 5 softuerėt antivirus pėr 2008
HTML clipboard
Top 5 softuerėt antivirus pėr 2008

1. Bit Defender

2. Kaspersky

3. Eset NOD32

4. Trend Micro Antivirus

plus AntiSpyware 

5. F-Secure Anti-Virus 

Gallery
Eminem - Soldier Empty
SMS Falas nga KING-RaP
Partnerėt
>>> AlBaZeMeR <<<

XoFaCe

->>Ks-MaX <<<---

->> KoSoVa.Li <<<---

->> Muzik-Anglisht <<<---

V.I.P Galeri

Top posters
kanuni
Eminem - Soldier Vote_lcapEminem - Soldier Voting_barEminem - Soldier Vote_rcap 
Xhebraili
vissari
El-Fuego
drini-89
RiRi
dj-baba
dosti
king
miri
Keywords
Meda Gashi
IP Addressa Juaj&Reklama
IP

Eminem - Soldier

Shko poshtė 
AutoriMesazh
Musafir
Vizitor

Eminem - Soldier Empty
MesazhTitulli: Eminem - Soldier   Eminem - Soldier Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:30 pm

I'm a soldier X4

Verse 1
Yo... Never was a thug, just infatuated with guns, Never was agangsta, till I graduated to one/And got the rep of a villain,for weapon concealin'. Took the image of a thug, kept shitappealin'/willin' to stick out my neck, for respect if it meantlife or death, never live to regret what I said/when you're me,people just want to see, if its true, if its you, what you say inyour rap's, what you do/ so they feel, as part of your obligationto fulfill, when they see you on the streets, face to face, areyou for real/in confrontation ain't no conversation, if you feelyou're in violation, any hesitation'll get you killed/if you feelit, kill it, if you conceal it, reveal it. Being reasonable willleave you full of bullets, pull it, squeeze it/ till its empty,tempt me, push me, pussies, I need a good reason to give thistrigger a good squeeze...

Chorus
I'm a soldier, these shoulders hold up so much, they won't budge,I'll never fall or fold up/I'm a soldier, Even if my collar bonescrush or crumble, I will never slip or stumble/I'm a soldier,These shoulders hold up so much, they won't budge, I'll neverfall or fold up/I'm a soldier, Even if my collar bones crush orcrumble, I will never stumble

Verse 2
I love pissin' you off, it gets me off, like my lawyers, when thefuckin' judge lets me off/all you motherfuckas gotta do is set meoff, I'll violate and all the motherfuckin' bets be off/I'm a litfuse, anything I do bring it's news, pistol whippin'motherfuckin' bouncers, six-two, who needs bullets?/ Soon as Ipull it, you sweat bullets, an excellent method to get rid of thenext bully/It's actually better cause instead you murderin', youcan hurt em' and come back again and kick dirt at em/it's likepourin' salt in the wounds, assault and get sued, you can smellthe lawsuits soon as I waltz in the room/everybody halts andstops, calls the cops, all you see is bitches comin' out theirhalter tops/runnin' and duckin' out to the Hot Rocks parking lot,you'll all get shot whether its your fault or not, cus...

Chorus

Verse 3
I spit it slow so these kids know that I'm talkin' to em, give itback to these damn critics and sock it to em/I'm like a thug,with a little bit of Pac influence, I spew it, and look how I gotyou bitches rockin' to it/you motherfuckas could never do it likeI could do it, don't even try it, you'll look stupid, do notpursue it/don't ever in your life, try to knock the truest, Ispit the illest shit, ever been dropped to two inch/ soticky-tock listen as the sound ticks on the clock, listen to thesound of Kim as she licks on a cock/listen to the sound of mespillin' my heart through this pen, motherfuckers know that I'llnever be Marshall again/Full of controversy until I retire myjersey, till the fire inside dies and expires at thirty/and Lordhave mercy on any more of these rappers that verse me, and put acurse on authorities in the face of adversity/I'm a...

Chorus

Yo Left, Yo Left, Yo Left, Right, Left X4
Mbrapsht nė krye Shko poshtė

Eminem - Soldier
Mbrapsht nė krye 
Faqja 1 e 1