Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumPortaliGalleryKėrkoLatest imagesRegjistrohuidentifikimi
...:::Meny Kryesore:::...
 Home
 Portali
 Forum
 Lista e Antarve
 Galeria
 Lajmet Flash
 Profili
 FAQ
 Testi I Dashuris
favoritos.gif Media & Muzika
 Telivizionet Live
 Video Klipe
 Ruzulltatet Sportive
 Mp3 Falass
 Mp3 RAP
 Kerkesa Muzikore
 Melodi Per Celular
icon_community.gif Argėtim-Zbavitje
 Video Humoristike
 Luani Lojra
 Dezing
 Poezi
 Gediche
 Argėtime
 Albumi Fotografik
 Tema tė Ndryshme
som_downloads.gif Shkarkime & Links
King-Rap Tolbar
Programe
Shkarko Scripte
Chat Programs
 Kėrko nė Forum
 Liderėt e forumit
 Ndihmė
 Kėrko
Moti Momental

Permbajta e ksaj faqe kerkon flash player per instalim kliko mbi ket tekst.

Futu nė chat
Si tė Djeget njė DVD-e me Meny .. Chatzl10
Top 5 softuerėt antivirus pėr 2008
HTML clipboard
Top 5 softuerėt antivirus pėr 2008

1. Bit Defender

2. Kaspersky

3. Eset NOD32

4. Trend Micro Antivirus

plus AntiSpyware 

5. F-Secure Anti-Virus 

Gallery
Si tė Djeget njė DVD-e me Meny .. Empty
SMS Falas nga KING-RaP
Partnerėt
>>> AlBaZeMeR <<<

XoFaCe

->>Ks-MaX <<<---

->> KoSoVa.Li <<<---

->> Muzik-Anglisht <<<---

V.I.P Galeri

Top posters
kanuni
Si tė Djeget njė DVD-e me Meny .. Vote_lcapSi tė Djeget njė DVD-e me Meny .. Voting_barSi tė Djeget njė DVD-e me Meny .. Vote_rcap 
Xhebraili
Si tė Djeget njė DVD-e me Meny .. Vote_lcapSi tė Djeget njė DVD-e me Meny .. Voting_barSi tė Djeget njė DVD-e me Meny .. Vote_rcap 
vissari
El-Fuego
drini-89
RiRi
dj-baba
dosti
king
miri
Keywords
Meda Gashi
IP Addressa Juaj&Reklama
IP

Si tė Djeget njė DVD-e me Meny ..

Shko poshtė 
AutoriMesazh
El-Fuego

Numri i postimeve : 159

Si tė Djeget njė DVD-e me Meny .. Empty
MesazhTitulli: Si tė Djeget njė DVD-e me Meny ..   Si tė Djeget njė DVD-e me Meny .. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 3:10 am

First you must download the movie you want to burn. When you do, it will most likly be in a .avi or .wmv file thats around 700mb big. It may be in two CDs also but that's no problem we just burn two of them on two one disc.

I have the movie Happy Feet in one CD

Si tė Djeget njė DVD-e me Meny .. 6yv6goy

Step 2

Now open ConvertXtoDVD.

Si tė Djeget njė DVD-e me Meny .. 63sopx0

Then click file add files

Si tė Djeget njė DVD-e me Meny .. 4t5wvhv

Add the movie file. If you have two CDs then just add both of them.(This just means that in the middle of your movie you will have to go back to the root menu and pick the next part.) Note: If you happen to have a file type such .rmvb the conversion may screw up a bit making the video a different ratio.

Si tė Djeget njė DVD-e me Meny .. 6jdsj8x

Now you can change the name of the Menu and Title and other options.

Click Convert and let it do its job. Give it around an hour depending on the size of the movie.

Step 3

Now ConvertXtoDVD is able to burn but I get lots of errors when it does burn and sometimes it dont even burn correctly so I just use it for converting. So if it pops up asking to insert disc and burn just cancel it. (Note: that you can stop it from asking you to burn in the settings)

So this is where the Nero 6 comes in. Insert a blank DVD-R disc and once installed open up the quickstart menu and you should get this.

Si tė Djeget njė DVD-e me Meny .. 6374tts

Now select the icon on the bottem for more advenced tasks

Si tė Djeget njė DVD-e me Meny .. 6l9nzw9

When this is done move your mouse on the Photo and Video section and click on Burn DVD-Video files

Si tė Djeget njė DVD-e me Meny .. 4z394yr

Step 4

You should get this window

Si tė Djeget njė DVD-e me Meny .. 6k9r41g

Now locate the folder where the conversion is saved (usually in My Documents\ConvertXtoDVD). In the folder that named after your movie you converted you should see this:

Si tė Djeget njė DVD-e me Meny .. 73df5ue

Add all the files in Video_ts folder to the VIDEO_TS that is over on the left. The Audio_ts folder is empty so just leave it

Si tė Djeget njė DVD-e me Meny .. 872fl8k

When done you should have this:

Si tė Djeget njė DVD-e me Meny .. 7wh6z35

Si tė Djeget njė DVD-e me Meny .. 6sgbfx1

Step 1

First you must download the movie you want to burn. When you do, it will most likly be in a .avi or .wmv file thats around 700mb big. It may be in two CDs also but that's no problem we just burn two of them on two one disc.

I have the movie Happy Feet in one CD

Step 2

Now open ConvertXtoDVD.

Then click file add files

Add the movie file. If you have two CDs then just add both of them.(This just means that in the middle of your movie you will have to go back to the root menu and pick the next part.) Note: If you happen to have a file type such .rmvb the conversion may screw up a bit making the video a different ratio.

Now you can change the name of the Menu and Title and other options.

Click Convert and let it do its job. Give it around an hour depending on the size of the movie.

Step 3

Now ConvertXtoDVD is able to burn but I get lots of errors when it does burn and sometimes it dont even burn correctly so I just use it for converting. So if it pops up asking to insert disc and burn just cancel it. (Note: that you can stop it from asking you to burn in the settings)

So this is where the Nero 6 comes in. Insert a blank DVD-R disc and once installed open up the quickstart menu and you should get this.

Now select the icon on the bottem for more advenced tasks

When this is done move your mouse on the Photo and Video section and click on Burn DVD-Video files

Step 4

You should get this window

Now locate the folder where the conversion is saved (usually in My Documents\ConvertXtoDVD). In the folder that named after your movie you converted you should see this:

Add all the files in Video_ts folder to the VIDEO_TS that is over on the left. The Audio_ts folder is empty so just leave it.

When done you should have this:

Now just click burn on the top and select a speed (a slower speed is slower but safer from errors). The burn button is located here.

Now let it burn and theres your DVD. Very Happy So have fun downloading and burning your movies and thanks for reading this tutorial.
Mbrapsht nė krye Shko poshtė

Si tė Djeget njė DVD-e me Meny ..
Mbrapsht nė krye 
Faqja 1 e 1

Drejtat e ktij Forumit:Ju nuk mund ti pėrgjigjeni temave tė kėtij forumi
 :: ..:: INFORMATIKA ::.. :: Tutorials & Mesime-
Kėrce tek: