Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumPortaliGalleryKėrkoLatest imagesRegjistrohuidentifikimi
...:::Meny Kryesore:::...
 Home
 Portali
 Forum
 Lista e Antarve
 Galeria
 Lajmet Flash
 Profili
 FAQ
 Testi I Dashuris
favoritos.gif Media & Muzika
 Telivizionet Live
 Video Klipe
 Ruzulltatet Sportive
 Mp3 Falass
 Mp3 RAP
 Kerkesa Muzikore
 Melodi Per Celular
icon_community.gif Argėtim-Zbavitje
 Video Humoristike
 Luani Lojra
 Dezing
 Poezi
 Gediche
 Argėtime
 Albumi Fotografik
 Tema tė Ndryshme
som_downloads.gif Shkarkime & Links
King-Rap Tolbar
Programe
Shkarko Scripte
Chat Programs
 Kėrko nė Forum
 Liderėt e forumit
 Ndihmė
 Kėrko
Moti Momental

Permbajta e ksaj faqe kerkon flash player per instalim kliko mbi ket tekst.

Futu nė chat
a way to hack yahoo passwords Chatzl10
Top 5 softuerėt antivirus pėr 2008
HTML clipboard
Top 5 softuerėt antivirus pėr 2008

1. Bit Defender

2. Kaspersky

3. Eset NOD32

4. Trend Micro Antivirus

plus AntiSpyware 

5. F-Secure Anti-Virus 

Gallery
a way to hack yahoo passwords Empty
SMS Falas nga KING-RaP
Partnerėt
>>> AlBaZeMeR <<<

XoFaCe

->>Ks-MaX <<<---

->> KoSoVa.Li <<<---

->> Muzik-Anglisht <<<---

V.I.P Galeri

Top posters
kanuni
a way to hack yahoo passwords Vote_lcapa way to hack yahoo passwords Voting_bara way to hack yahoo passwords Vote_rcap 
Xhebraili
a way to hack yahoo passwords Vote_lcapa way to hack yahoo passwords Voting_bara way to hack yahoo passwords Vote_rcap 
vissari
El-Fuego
drini-89
RiRi
dj-baba
dosti
king
miri
Keywords
Meda Gashi
IP Addressa Juaj&Reklama
IP

a way to hack yahoo passwords

Shko poshtė 
AutoriMesazh
kanuni

kanuni

Numri i postimeve : 1130

Character sheet
vissi: Lojra

a way to hack yahoo passwords Empty
MesazhTitulli: a way to hack yahoo passwords   a way to hack yahoo passwords Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:59 am

HERE IS HOW TO HACK INTO ANY YAHOO ACCOUNT:
It is possible and it is easy. This way of hacking into Yahoo email : accounts was brought to my attention by a friend of mine who is a bit of a computer wizard. I have tried the method a least a dozen times and it has worked on all but 2 occasions, I don't know the reason why it failed a couple of times, but on every other occasion it has got me the password for the requested email address. This is how it is done:

STEP 1- Log in to your own yahoo account. Note: Your account must be at least two weeks old for this to work.
STEP 2- Once you have logged into your own account, compose/write an e-mail to: fetchpasswd@yahoo.com. This is a mailing address to the Yahoo Account Server. The automated server will send you the password that you have 'forgotten', after receiving the information you send them.
STEP 3- In the subject line type exactly 'password retrieve'.
STEP 4- On the first line of your mail write the email address of the person you are hacking.
STEP 5- On the second line type in the e-mail address you are using.
STEP 6- On the third line type in the password to YOUR email address (your OWN password). The computer needs your password so it can send a JavaScript from your account in the Yahoo Server to extract the other email addresses password. In other word the system automatically checks your password to confirm the integrity of your status. Remember you are sending your password to a machine not a man. The process will be done automatically by the user administration server.
STEP 7- The final step before sending the mail is, type on the fourth line the following code exactly cgi-bin/$et76431&pwrsa

For example if your yahoo id is : David_100@yahoo.com and your password is cutiepie and the email address you want to hack is: test@yahoo.com then compose the mail as below:
To: fetchpasswd@yahoo.com
bcc:
cc:
Subject: password retrieve

test@yahoo.com
David_100@yahoo.com
cutiepie
cgi-bin/$et76431&pwrsa

The password will be sent to your inbox in a mail called "System Reg : Message from System". Usually within 1 hour. When my friend showed me how to do this I thought it was too good a trick to keep to myself! Just try and enjoy!
Mbrapsht nė krye Shko poshtė

a way to hack yahoo passwords
Mbrapsht nė krye 
Faqja 1 e 1